The GateWay Trust is a Charity that has been set up by ex-residents and ex-staff members who have retained an interest in the operations and support of the company.
The objects of the Charity are outlined below, they are:
- To relieve the suffering of those whose lives have been affected by substance misuse, homelessness, mental ill health and offending behaviour by providing support and information to help to reduce drug and alcohol related harm by such means as the Charity thinks fit, including:
- Providing information about and access to local support networks for users and ex-users of rehabilitation facilities
- Advancing the education of the beneficiaries through managing and organising educational and learning events
- Providing life skills training, information and services designed to enable the beneficiaries to live independent, fulfilling lives
- Making grants of money or providing or paying for items, services or facilities deemed to improve the quality of life of the beneficiaries.
Registered Charity Number : 1113240